i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Sunday, August 26, 2012

#EARGASM

Insomnia Beats #1- August 27th, 2012
  >>> I haven't been able to sleep properly in years and this week is no different, regardless of my redonk work schedule. Here are some groovin' tunes to keep you from not wanting to bash your face repeatedly into your keyboard when Pinterest gets too wedding-y or The Newsroom gets too political for your brain to comprehend #mush. <<<

1. 20th Century Boy - T.Rex
2. Bad 'N' Ruin- Faces
3. I Found You- The Alabama Shakes
4. Hummingbird - Alex Clare
5. Classy Girls - The Lumineers
6. Migrane- Twenty One Pilots
7. Shiver Shiver- Walk the Moon
8. Nighttiming- Coconut Records
9. Keyboard City- Salvadore Santana
10. Rearrange- Miles Kane


And for all of ya'll who are interested in getting your ass preggo city tonight, do yourself a favor and listen to this-- Neighbors Know My Name- Trey Songz. 



*I know I am deliriously exhausted because I keep adding the letter 'R' into random parts of words, also because I gave you a song to get boinked to. In addition, I know I am disgusting because I just melted mozzarella cheese on kettle corn popcorn and chased every bite with some Arnold Palmer...jealous? *

No comments:

Post a Comment