i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ohio is for LOVERS

I feel like I just got back from Ohio...yesterday, however I have been home for almost two weeks and have been ignoring my poor little blog, due to incessant work and what seems like constant cleaning, never ending laundry and what I just realized, a LOT of shopping. Anyway, Ohio was wonderous. I  love my Athens nuggets and we had so much fun, a great birthday dinner, so many snuggles and even more Sambuca. I saw so many people I didn't think I would and it ended up unexpectedly AMAZING. Those weirdos treat me like a little princess. Here are some peektures.




Sure, it was quite the bender but I have never been more upset leaving A-town. These fuckers are my favorite people on the planet...and can all cook like god damn champs...added bonus.

The rest of the weekend was full of my sister's Bridal Shower festivities and my birthday. We got some killer food and it ended up being a good time even though she was originally petrified of the plans.








Bridesmaids.


Also, since turning 21, I have not been asked for my ID anywhere. I mean, it was rare before and I haven't been going out, but on the reals, I'M A REAL PERSON NOW. ASK ME! 

*usually the bouncers get fed up with me because I can never find my wallet in my giant purse :(

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment