i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eargasm III

>>Somehow even after working all day and not getting back to my house until 12:30, I can't sleep. I was under the impression I had another huge shift today, but SIIIIIIIIIIIKE, I don't have to go in until 5. Needless to say, I am still in a state of half delirium and the only way I am being productive is by drinking 820 gallons of coffee (and Monster, lo-carb obvs) and blasting insanely loud musak...

>>"Good Hotels" -Carlton (Found on this random blog, newdust.com... wasn't expecting to find much but they are like my favorite mix of awkward high pitched little boys voices and sound like they should be on the soundtrack to The O.C. , so it was a no brainer that I would be obsessed if Seth Cohen would approve...

>> "Lovely" - Twenty One Pilots (GET TO SEE THEM TOMORROW and apparently feast on the best burger in NYC. Consensus on that on Thursday...)

>> http://depressant.bandcamp.com/  This little album by one of my favorite humans on the planet mike (@fuzzybear92) and his band Depressant, is honestly quite amazing. It is reminiscent of early Brand New, when they were still awesome and less scary(...Daisy). Like, when they were the soundtrack to every emo, angsty teen's life..

>>"Detriot" - The Bright Light Social Hour (This song is only acceptable in the live version. I mean the recorded is awesome too, but ughhhhhhhhh, those vocals. Mmm.

>>"All Night Longer" - Sammy Adams (This song on repeat on the walk to work makes my day a bit more exciting and bad ass. Aka, it wakes me the efffffffff up and makes me want to go do shots. But that's a wee bit ina-pro-pro for 11AM....

>>"Springsteen" - Eric Chruch - (This is just obvious...summer --and most of my life -- equals country. For some reason, this osng and "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock (dont't judge) make me wish I wasn't such a combat boot wearing city girl ...

>>THROWBACK TIME

>>"Walking on Broken Glass" - Annie Lennox (COULD THIS MAKE YOU WANT TO DANCE AND PRANCE ANY MORE. I'M SORRY THIS SONG JUST MAKES ME SO EXCITED TO LIVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment