i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HASHTAG Hamptons

So my fabulouso job has a store location in Southampton, just a short jitney ride away from my favorite city. I was asked to go out for Labor Day weekend to help out at the store because NYC would be abandoned and the Hamptons are poppin'...which they so were, sup 10.5 hour work days! While I spent the majority of my time working, I had so much fun thanks to my lovely travel buddy and hosts and had a few adventures, some great food & bevs(...lots of bevs). This is definitely a weekend I would love to experience again, hopefully when I'm rich and famous and have my own house on the beach, ammmmiright??! Here are some pictures I took along the way! I however noticed, that in order to live in this town, you must be really comfortable rockin' white pants, like all of the time...and smell really good. Rich people smell really good, I'm used to smelling like a subway...station, not the sandwich store, although I don't think I would be thaaaaat mad at it. Now I need to go make a sammy....

This is how I want all families to dress.
Solid night on the porch after twerk. 


Happy hour is all hours. 

Our adorable abode for the weekend. 

Sleepy smiles before the jitney.
D'AW.

This was somebody's actual house, should I be surprised? 

Made new friends! Blondes 4ev. 

Creepy. 

Dank margachicas

Main Street. 

More main street. Sucker for bricks #ATHENS. 

Amanda Hendrixxx and I. 

My next money making venture is balloon art...

6ft tall & driving a smart car....the usual..

Hampton whites

Being all preppy and shiiiiiet in front of Camilla..

The Drivers Seat ..back bar.

Oops? I went a little color crazy at C. World. 

My favorite discovery after realizing I enjoy seafood, Shrimp Bisque. 

Well, apparently we know I really enjoy the dual sided camera on my new iPhone...but this was a little taste of my little trip which was a fantastic departure from the city....should do that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment