i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Friday, September 7, 2012

Word Vom Week of 9/2

>>My lady cats from hell are probably even more awesome and fabulous than the rest of the world.  I have to live through them because I am currently eating a pint of Lo Mein and pretending Scott Speedman is my boyfriend, but when he was in 1999, I think I like his long hair better, but his lisp is priiiiiiiiiiime...<<

"a man asked me to drink liquor from his boot, I declined but the gesture was nice"

>>the perks of living in Tennessee<<

"I only want to know you, I know already know everything about me."

>>taking a brief vacation from the world of narcissism is healthy ....sometimes..<<

"just got the number of the hottest guy.....and guess what his job is.."
-'TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME'-
"manager of a froyo shop"
.......

"i'd totes lick jimmies off of him"

>>obviously she is not from here...they're sprinkles, duh, hoagie princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment