i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Monday, December 10, 2012

I Slept Til 5 PM today...

...but the rest of my life has been going on. Here are some pictures, I spend a lot of my time on my phone & internet...obviously.  


These are pictures of me in my prime. I stand on street corners and drink Guinness & champagne, slutever.

This is also my sexy look. 

 Well, this was Sam Adams, but the other drank still happened. 



My cats are still my emergency contacts.
Look at this little diva bitch...

This bar was fabulous. The bartender was hot. No money was spent & THERE WAS A WALL OF STACHE!!!! 


 I was homeless(ish) for 5 minutes (aka I didn't fee like going home). It did lead to someone inadvertently bringing me lunch in the CUTEST BAG EVER. 




Oh, my friends are FUCKING awesome...and apparently always drinking.



I wish even I knew what that meant....


Nope. No medium. You're being nice. I would rather be closer to the actual shit than my ex boyfriends....

I still hate Christmas...regardless of how cute work is. 


But I would appreciate this as a present from anyone...



XXX0BYYYYEZZZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment