i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

it's will.i.am and WHITNEY, BITCH!!!

There is one month until I turn 21 (haha, I know, I haven't been for like 8 years?) and Christmas is involved in there sometime, so I figured I would compile a list of the things I would like to (but will not be) gifted for these two glorious miserable days:

- 17 bottles of Jameson
- Hot glue gun
- Chip da Ripper to freestyle rap-narrate my life 
- Hot boy covered in tattoos to feed me gummy worms
- Dumplings with Sriracha 
- Andrew W.K. on December 30th
- Accidentally find 9 million DOLLLAs
- Hot boy with tattoo's equally as hot friend to make Jameo and gingers
- Books on books on books
- People magically decide to stop posting naked/ undie pictures on IG
- A popcorn frog
- Hello Kitty Chia Pet
- A reality show based on my yob
- Dance parties
- WINE
- Tatto0o0dles
- Find my iPod charger
- SNAPBACK
-35 pounds to melt off my body
(eating cans of potato bacon soup is TOTALLY HELPING) 
- Travel back to the 80's
- Desire to wake up and function (run)
- A normal sleep schedule ( why do I stay up until 8 AM?)
-Socks

But on the reals, I need socks. They disappear into the abyss.
SNAXSNAXSNAxX.
BYEEEEEEEEE. 

Thank you in advance for doing everything in your power in order to acquire these treats for me and my 17 other personalities. We really appreciate the attention and if you don't give it to us we will TAKE A BUNCH OF PILLS AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT. 





name that show. 
I'll like you.
Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment