i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

another day, another dosa

I have this habit of becoming INCREDIBLY obsessed with one thing for circa five minutes and ditching it just as quickly. However, the obsession becomes so intense and ridiculous that it is borderline pathetic. This pattern is heavily exemplified through my constant replacement of pseudo, pretend, I-think-they're-sane boycats, but most importantly FOOD. I mean, obviously there are constants that I will be obsessed with forever ( rainbow cookies, white pizza & chipotle nom <and Justin Timberlake>...) but as of recently, it's those DAMN FUCKING DOSAS from Hampton Chutney Co. These bad boys ain't cheap, but will I still get them thrice a week, yes. It really doesn't hurt that it is located about 35 seconds & a cigarette away from le job. 

I honestly think the only reason why this is happening is because goat cheese is comparable to crack and pumpkin chutney should fill fountains and we should all dance in it like the fat sirens we are.

 DO YOU SEE THIS?! IS THIS REAL LIFE?! 

chicken, goat cheese, avocado, arugula and wait for it...BUTTERNUT SQUASH. The best form of the most horrendously named food (and sport) EVER. 

This deliciousness + the company of little hoagie princess was pristine. However, why does it feel like a hour break from work is about 3.5 minutes long? Barely even got to get off my spiked out feet and I was back at the wonderful world of neon vomit. 

I couldn't even escape the music.
Never meant to be! Born in poverty! 
But gotta love Dianna. 

However, I will never listen to mo town in real life ever again. I think I have some form of aural PTSD. So I will cure that by listening to terrible 90's music and a whole lot of Hall and Oates. 

I also got called a 'shiksa' today. That was rich. I think I will wear that one with pride ... maybe. Maybe I should also sleep. 

xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment