i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Saturday, October 13, 2012

here in these them days

This weekend thus far has been PRIME. Last night after work I grabbed some drinks & apps with a new pal at The Smith in the EV and it was ROCKIN. Nothin' like some good company, blistered shishito peppers and a Cucumber Loco 
(silver tequila, cointreau, cucumber, lime & pinch of sea salt)
to get your Friday started. And it's not every day you get to hang out with someone who listens to Broken Bells records and drinks their coffee the same way you do. Obviously a trip to Sweet and Vicious (one of my favorite bars in le city) was necessary and a fro margarita was perfect. The going to work part was not so perf, but the DJ dance party and the introduction of my beaaaautiful new barber coat made me smile. I was also a leeeeeeetle too excited about last night & met so many wonderful friends at work today, including a pink/crimped haired Canadian and a group celebrating the last days of their 30s, so it was a good day. Combine all this nonsense with a delish DOSA from Hampton Chutney Co. and you got yo'self a hella day. 



Oh! And then I remembered I accidentally got Steve Madden boots shipped to me....and bought a pair of cords....
PREZZZZZIENTS.

But like, DAT JACKET, MMM. 





Things made me crazy...
Like, the roommate started acting up. So that made my mind explode. These ninety year olds now a days are interesting characters. How one can constantly watch SVU and have it NOT be a drinking game...I will never know. Oh, yes, I forgot. The game is DON'T STOP DRINKING. ! The mind explosion could also be explained by the lack of sleep...by lack, I mean absolutely none. NEGATIVE in fact due to too much MAGICAL FUN.. jk, and work. 

The kids decided to become PSYCHOPATHS, but at least they enjoy some quality literature... 

Then things made me laugh...
like, my awkward bedroom door...
(...spank me, maybe?)

 ...and my drunk brother at OU homecoming..
(the BANDIT SAYS no pictures, pleaaaaaaaase!)

....and friends that are like, it's better than yours...damn right, it's better than yours..no one is better than lil hoagie, however..


...and you must realize that having functioning alcoholics as friends isn't all that bad..
(...they send the best snapchats...)




XXXO--KITTY 

No comments:

Post a Comment