i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

commute-ism manifesto

My life consists of the LIRR, working, sleeping and sleeping on the LIRR. So this is what I do: eat a lot of carb-y/chocolate-y things and drink a lot of black coffee from Perk, mmm...read...and continue my quest of becoming the most talented mobile make-up user... ever. EVER.



Somehow all of this SHIT fits in my bag. I get WAY too bored WAY too easily so I need 9289 forms of constant entertainment. I look a wee bit homeless and just a FYI, it is really annoying to carry all of this stuff from work > le bar. But I'm used to being that asshole who takes up too much room anyway. 

CUTEST NEW PHONE CASE FROM ... old navy. SLUTEVER. I am totally comfortable with being a 12 year old forever. 




BUG EYES.

whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed. 

But, I am always prepared and my purse will forever contain a toothbrush. Hygiene FTW. 

I have also realized that large bags are the #2 best way to keep people from sitting next to you on le train. The #1 way is to smash some ridiculously large and smelly item of food, ie: Subway sandwich, Moe's burrito, Chipotle burrito bowl (the difference between a burrito bowl and actual burrito is HUGE)...
#3 is to spread out ALL of your make-up on the seat next to you so everyone is petrified of the zombie-rific demon glaring at them whilst applying mascara. 

KISSES & THUGS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment