i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Thursday, October 25, 2012

PBR & p-funks

As I sit here in my cheetah print boxers and 6.5 inch heels that I have absolutely ZERO occasion to wear, I am trying to figure out the last time I actually put time into a outfit or had a plan for a night rather than awkwardly rolling out of bed and smearing on extra eyeliner to go for a "teenage dirtbag chic" look. And the answer is ... I have no fuckin' clue. 

This is what I wear on the reg.
And by on the reg, I mean usually two days in a row because taking the train home some nights is stupid.
(I do usually prefer the drummer, I can spot them a mile away..it's a talent.)

Now this is what I WANT to wear for a night where there are plans. Like tomorrow. Sup gmail threads (are we middle aged yet...)? 

Mind you...I do not own a single item of what is pictured...Alexander McQueen, a bitch can wish! 

But this is what my clothing selection looks like (kinda...)so it shouldn't be too hard to recreate, right? 

What will be hard...is figuring out a costume to wear to a Halloween fiesta on Saturday. I'll probably be Ke$ha again ...

For that all I have to do is throw on some extra glitter and call it a day, EZ. 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment