i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Thursday, October 11, 2012

M.I.A

OOPS. I ran away for a haute minute. I have been less crazy busy than I pretend I am, I've just been lazy but here are some updates!
(Nothing really important because remember EVERYDAY IS MAGICAL)

#1: It became October & that makes me smile! Finally, it will be somewhat chilly out so I can stop wearing cut off t-shirts and pretending they're chic!
And I can eat entire bags of candy corn with ZERO remorse.
Until I vomit orange in 5 minutes...

#2: I got KITTENS! 
Two adorable babies names Zulu and Bronxy. I walked into the dog groomers where I adopted my last petch, Luna (MISS YOU </3) and I couldn't bear to separate the most adorable siblings since the Franco brothers! Speaking of .....go FUKC YOURSELF .
But here, LOOK!


#3: Jobs & college galore. Deets later.

#4: Random things
- Ke$ha's new song YEZ.

- karmaloop.com providing this
(Jeffrey Campbell) 
 and this...
 (House of Harlow 1960) 

- LF SoHo making me buy these beauties
(Jeffrey Campbell)

-Friends that don't suck.









-BEAUTY SALON KITTY STYLE

-Batman.
@ my favorite coffee shop. 

xxxo-kitty
I'll swing by more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment