i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I THOUGHT HURRICANE SEASON WAS OVER!

SO, this whole Hurricane Sandy thing was ignored by me, until I realized that it might be a bit of an issue. Work is closed, the LIRR is shut down, people are stabbing each other for bottles of SmartWater (THERE ARE NONE BECAUSE I HAVE THEM ALL!!), blah blah...I don't know how to prepare for these things/ think it may be a whole big crock of shit. But anyway, I am planning on securing the kitties in my bed with me for the next 72 hours as I intend to use these days off to aid my permanent state of exhaustion, I am stocking up on my fave beer & P-funks (holllllla pretentious drinks!)& gummy worms and I will set the roommate up with some sherry and shitty teen novels (her favorite!!). 

However, le roomie is already being a brat. Here's to hoping her 46 liters of sherry last her through the week (ish) of no power so I can hide from her in the lair. 


 Oh yeah. Forgot to mention my town might get eaten by the ocean/bay/whatever.


The calm before the storm.



If the world decides it wants to end, my pal and I decided our way out is driving a 1969 Dodge Dart straight into the Jones Beach pencil. 

Serious brother tells you to be safe. He knows what to do. 
He's a doctor. 


BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment