i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

i like my coffee black just like my metal....

I thankfully had a bit of a break today but didn't get to sleep in as I hoped ... thanks to a 5:45 AM phone call from the brother who lives in Never Never Land. When I complained about said phone call, nothing was said except:
Perfect. Thank you, sir. 

I then spent the rest of my morning primarily playing with the kids, drinking coffee and eating about 12 donuts. I'm le tired, so I allowed the lounging to continue until I had to leave for work and my mother effing train was delayed because I'm pretty sure it hit someone or something but still made it to twerk on time, solid! 

I realized that my kittens are just furry versions of me and really like coffee and snuggling. I couldn't bear to move for about 45 minutes because Zulu fell asleep with both of her front paws and face on my leg, SO ADORABLE.
#catlady
#thisiswhyimsingle.


I splurged and bought two giant magazines the other night and read Elle on the train and it SOMEHOW kept me awake. This piece was inspired by Hannah from Girls in that weird Ask Dr. Blah Blah section that always has the most idiotic questions, but this was fab. 


The best rule? THIS ONE. Because, fuck you.
Right? 

#6: Never listen to your boyfriend when he complains that you're working all the time. Keep working.

I was told once that my job was taking over my life and I should start taking off more time to spend with what's his name... yeah. freakin'. right. 

Especially when my job feeds us cake. When was the last time you fed me cake!? NEVER! 


>>>>*<<<<
I leave you with a mysterious picture from the past weekend. Bourbon will getcha. 


XXXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment