i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

drunk like bible times

And my dose of honesty for today. I just found a candy corn in my bed.
And totally ate it. 
Why were you in my bed, mystery creature? 
I'll never know, but I'm so glad you were. 

I also like going out to dinner. It gives me the opportunity to smash delish things from places like 5 Napkin burger.
And ate the fuck out of deep fried pickles/pastrami (who am I?) and an avocado ranch burger 
>>pepper jack cheese, 5n guacamole, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing, sesame brioche roll<<
which was SO unbelievably gigantic that I had to resort to utensils ...yuck. I paired this mouthmagic with some sort of wonderful cocktail with blackberries and El Jimador TEQUILA! 

>>>>>*<<<<<
I like wearing 6.5 inch heels. I'm totally cool with being six-foot-something and risking the wellness of my ankles with every step. I'm predicting a REALLY fashionable face plant sometime soon. 


I apparently just really like shoes.....




and being INCREDIBLY self-involved...
...she was a sk8r boi? 



I have no other updates besides everyday should include a mini cheesecake and everyone should really take the time out of their life and watch R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet." Your life will never be the same. Here's a happy one year to C. World ... let's hope we get dat cake cake cake cake at twerk this weekend, just kidding, I'll probably have a panic attack <3

XXXO--KITTY!
They have spoken. And they told me to not get ready in the morning and spend the rest of my night watching Clueless and eating Oreo's....





No comments:

Post a Comment