i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Case of the Everydays

This past week has been pretty 'meh,' but THANKFULLY this will change when I fly out of JFK to WEST VIRGINIA (...mountain momma..) tomorrow morning!! Here is a list of things that are stupid: 

>Being hungover on the subway.
>Girl sitting on her boyfriend's lap and mackin the shit out of him...right next to me...on said subway.
>WHEN THE DELI STOPS SERVING BREAKFAST SANDWICHES. MAKE EGGS ALL DAY PLEASE. 
>When you make plans and are then blown off due to them being tired, THAT'S fine. The drunk texts from 1-4 in the morning, lead me to believe you weren't so tired after all. Over it :) Not really, choke on your own dEEECK.
>SLOW INTERNET.
>NOT HAVING AN IPHONE.
>NOT KNOWING IF I HAVE TO WORK.
>HOW DO I GET TO THE AIRPORT?!
>NOT SEEING MACKLEMORE.

sad panda. 

but look what I did this morning...


BAAAAAAAAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment