i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Never trust a man with a ponytail....

SO I OFFICIALLY DECIDED I HATE NO SHAVE NOVEMBER, THE EAST VILLAGE IS DUMB AND TEQUILA HURTS. 

It all didn't have to be so terrible. My day was fine, a few minor mishaps along the way due to excessive lines at Chipotle and demanding customers.
My favorite customer EVER, Cheryl, came to visit and is bringing me a bottle of wine next week, I bought 2189732937902 pairs of new, neon underwear, it was PAY DAY. All good things...until little HOAGIE blew me off (just kidding, she has real life things to do, but all my sticky situations do usually involve her abandoning me ... </3) 

My work friend kidnapped me and we gallivanted around and OOPS, I got two tattoos. 


I have been wanting to get a tattoo representing my late mother and these little guys have a whole lot of meaning behind them but one of them is hurting a whollllle lot as I type this, meh. The Roommate had no idea what MFS stood for (mother's initials)...WUT. My tattoo artist also looked like Edward Cullen, it was awkward. 

We then chaunced around some more and met her friends at Stand 4. By friends I mean, her bougie diva boyfriend and his beautiful giant professional swimmer friend with a French accent and awesome sneakers ... *swoon.

Only issue: everyone LOVES TEQUILA. On to the next bar and more tequila. I decided I am too trusting and should not have allowed the boy in the ugly sweater to share my phone charger with me because although I THOUGHT him and his friend with a Michael Cera mustache and long hair were cute and nice, one of them magically made off with my cell phone and posted some delightful messages on my Facebook, COOL. All I wanted to do was shave his hair....so badly. SO SO badly. 

I'm done complaining but just thought you all should know. 
Today is much better primarily because little hoagie redeemed herself and rescued me with falafel and is currently snugging over! YAY FRIENDS. 

xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment