i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Slowtown

So! Here I am. Back on the interwebs after a week of no power. Sitting in the dark gets really old after awhile when you don't have access to any good music, kinda makes you lose your mind, see: Car Radio . 


My days were spent drinking a ton of beer, reading a ton of books (by candlelight...so romantic ...) and playing Sushi Cat... until my phone died ... and my computer died ...and I assumed my life was going to end at the "you are now using reserve battery power" pop-up. 

Myself and the cats took a whole lot of naps.  




My town looks semi-post apocalyptic. Homes burnt down, streets were filled with 6 feet of water, Army tanks were driving through the streets...it was a really sad site to see. There are other towns that faced much more devastation but they are thankfully being aided by the National Guard and the like, so hopefully everyone is okay! 

Peter Nicompoop was was especially concerned about the weather all the way from Ohio.


And then ... a week later, I GOT POWER and me and my messy hair were SO EXCITED.



NOW I'M BACK AND READY TO ANNOY THE POOP OUT OF YOU!

XX0

No comments:

Post a Comment