i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WORD VOMIT OF THE PAST 5 MINUTES


"why are all girls not single
unless they're ugly or fatally flawed
(minutes later...)
excepting you obviously who are single and 
awesome"
>>>Good save, best cat.
But seriously, can one of you finally not be an evil wench to him?<<<


"Is Bruce Springsteen good only when high and 
doing dishes?
I mean, for a second, I almost needed to sit 
down. It was 'Dancing in the Dark'."
>>> I thought I liked him...but do I only listen to him while doing chores....? I'LL NEVER KNOW.<<<


"i hate when i buy too many snacks and want to 
eat them all at once."
>>>Snaxxx should be consumed in mass quantities at all times. I want to be permanently surrounded by snacks. Chips to the left, guac to the right, COOKIES ALL OVER.<<<

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment