i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Sunday, November 25, 2012

snoozin' & treats

I like to shop way too much and spend all of my 'hard earned' money on adorable things that I love for a few minutes and forget about. But these goodies below are some of my favorite acquisitions as of late because I AM HEDONISTIC AND THE ONLY THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY ARE MATERIAL POSSESSIONS.

Victoria's Secret Pink hoodie..

C. Wonder circle scarf, hat and gloves 

In action...


C Wonder cuffs (on SALLLLLEeeEeeEE!!!)


 My bouncer buddy bought me a set of these because I love..well, skulls and shots. Perfect combo. 


 Oh. This I stole. Beer coozies are always necessary...it now has a home right next to my "Drink. Fuck. Repeat." coozie....I'm so charming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment