i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Caffiene-nation!

For someone who does a whole lot of nothing (insert cat videos for hours here...), I am tired ALLLLL of the time. I look like a zombie and could easily take a nap just about everywhere, it's a talent. So, I drink an unhealthy amount of coffee/ energy drinks....to the point where coffee shops know my order 
(large hazelnut iced coffee, two shots, no room)
and numerous people at work have subtly mentioned the amount of people who have died from drinking too many Monsters.
YOU CAN"T MAKE ME STOP!
I'M NO FUN IF I'M NOT ON PRETEND DRUGS.
If it's lo-carb, that means there is NOTHING but health and magic inside that can.


Today I have only had one venti and 42 Diet Cokes...but that's enough energy to make snaxxx and watch every episode of everything on Netflix, ever....

I love days off. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAii.
xxx0-kitty

ps. This is me post-tattoo. Gurl innnnnerupted.
Excuse the ugly. I forgot to put my sl00t mask on that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment