i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wild & Wonderful Wolf Pack

SO! I ventured to West Virginia.....que John Denver here. I am currently watching the Jets game after dropping my new cell phone in my pint of delicious Raspberry Wheat beer from Jackie O's Brewery in ATOWN...thanks, el Bandito!!! We had quite the delicious dinner tonight compliments of my sister who took total control of the cooking...Tater Tot and I were totally fine with that due to football (him) and HIMYM (me). 

I got here Tuesday afternoon and Tater picked me up from the unnaturally small airport located on top of a mountain (mammaaaaaa...), OBVIOUSLY with the typical "HEEEEEEY LITTLE SMITH" greeting. We went back to the ADORABLE cube house and were wonderfully anti-social for the afternoon until Tif came home...this is normal because I have known Tate since I was about nine years old, so he's like another Bandit...except not permanently drunk. We pretty much only parted when he disappeared to the "office," aka, the toilet. 
The first night after Tif got off of work, we went to get wings and such at a local B-dubs ish establishment and had a few drinky-poos. 

Decor...

This is Tate doing Tate things..


The next day was more of me and Tater hanging out, INCLUDING A TRIP TO BEST BREAKFAST ESTABLISHMENT ON THE PLANET. He fed me a delicious sammy called The Duke. Anything that puts a BEC & a hashbrown together....ON A BISCUIT...is a total mouthgasm. Blah blah, waited for Tif and then it was time for some engagement pictures. I was so nervous to shoot these because I haven't done anything artistic in a hot minute. Butttttt....they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. 
We grabbed some delish dinner( HELLLLLLO, $2 sangria) and then passed the F out. Today was filled with more engagement pics and a lot of cooking...and drinking.









Tyler showed up in the afternoon for dinner and brought along two growlers from Jackie O's Brewery in Athens, Ohio and they were delicious...and that was probably the reason my phone was so attracted to it and decided to skinny dip.....
I leave tomorrow afternoon but will probably eat an entire pie before doing so. My mom would be proud that I was the FIRST to clear my plate tonight...good food, good meat..god god...LET'S EAT!!

My mural on their cute chalkboard wall..

SNAXXXXCITY.










SMITH KID SMASH.


I also wish I had a sword due to The Hobbit trailers during the football games...and Kid Rock, fuck you. 

XXXO! LOVE MY FAM LOVE MY FRIENDS LOVE TACOS&MUSIC, hate everything else...BYEEEEE!

Ps, this is my outfit and this is my fam. We enjoy them. Sometimes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment