i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Thursday, November 8, 2012

die young

I love KE$HA more than a lot of things including, but not limited to: sour cream, gummy worms, cows & firemen... and I was beyond excited to see what the fuck she did with the video for this nasty, NA$$$TY song, but I was kind of disappointed. <I really don't think you know just how MUCH I ADORE KE$HA and this song especially, it's like right there with "Stephen" and "Your Love is My Drug." > And by kind of, I mean immensely and felt like I was having a seizure for the majority of the time.  I felt like it was a whole lot of Gaga insanity* and Britney Bitch's choreographed dance routines and rolling around on the floor in some type of bushwoman lingerie.

*Gaga insanity = practically a hybrid of "Judas" and "You & I." It was a WHOLE lot like "You & I" because it didn't allow a shot to last for more than .5 seconds on the screen without jumping to a completely juxtapositional one or a flash of triangles and crosses...I think I was brainwashed to worship something throughout the entire thing... #Tralfamadorians .



So, I guess when it comes to "Die Young," I just say, "So it goes..."

XX- w. pilgrim. 

Ps: I still want to snug the shit out of my girl Ke$h. 

No comments:

Post a Comment