i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Things That Didn't Suck In October

Here is a collection of random internet things, my things & fun stuff that made this month not as terrible as most usually are. Just kidding, it was equally as shitty, but at least I got new shoes, my sister finally got her surgery (and is recovering well!!) and I discovered the best location for dumplings in the world!!!

IT ALSO MARKS THE START OF NO SHAVE NOVEMBER WHICH MEANS BEARDED MEN EVERYWHERE!!!

1. THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS & the most comfy shirt ever.


2. My growing jewelry collection & cute things on my desk.
We <3 Tigerettes! 



 3. Finding a ton of old records...just need somewhere to play them. 

 4. New home for my Athens brick. I miss my second home and my family so much!

<Me, Tiffy & Tyler>
<Miss my Mommy most!> 

<AND OF COURSE, PUB FAM!> 


5. A new semi-organized desk region. 
This is big for me.  


6. 169 Bar & their dumplings, Sweet & Vicious frozen margaritas and $10 pitchers of PBR at Tribeca Tavern....all day, err day. 

7.  The little things. 

8. Internet & TV things.
<I have a new obsession with Workaholics...soooo good.>








9. Cinnamon Butter, Little Hoagie Princess and Rachy B.

<3
KISSES & THUGS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment