i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Sunday, November 25, 2012

SUNTAG

I had ZERO desire to do anything today because life felt terrible and my mood went from bad to horrendous very quickly. I had no energy to do anything except sit and wallow in my misery but, then I discovered new Ke$ha and I'm ALLLLLLRIGHT. So, I'm going to do this Sunday Social thing and then get some work done ...maybe I'll even go for a run! That's a total stretch, but at least I thought about it! I also hate that I am on call this week at work, I need to be constantly busy...house you will be SPOTLESS. 

Tell me that this song doesn't make you instantly happy and dance your face off!! I also feel like this is a musical narrative of my life...probably why I am constantly told I remind people of her...


This Week’s Questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: Hostess @ an Italian/Mediterranean restaurant, design intern @ Michael Kors corporate, lingerie sales, CWONDER sales!
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: The Goonies, Fantastic Mr. Fox (never leaves my computer), Super Troopers, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Name 4 places you have lived: Massapequa, NY <Long Island> (two houses) and Athens, Ohio
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods: tacos, nachos, pizza, cheese.
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you: MAC lip gloss, book (currently, Slash's autobiography), keys, SmartWater

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation: I haven't been anywhere really besides Ohio/West Virginia since I was little, but back then...Chicago & Mystic, Connecticut & Annapolis, Md & I guess, Toledo counts? 

BAEIEIIIIIII!!

No comments:

Post a Comment