i realize i'm not everybody's cup of tea, i'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey anyway....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shit I'm Thankful For

Here is a comprehensive list of all things I am happy exist in my life / make me giggle my pants off:

>The Wolfpack + the future member that is Tater (well, maybe we will let him in.....:) ).

>The kids


>Still being the $$ from across the country.



>The internet & magical things it has to offer, such as: 


>Coffee
>Matt Cinnamon Butter & the Tavern


>Rock n Roll
>Tattoos
>Men in suits
>Netflix
>Spotify
>Fantastic Mr. Fox
>Not having a stupid boyfriend( / bf at all) for once 
>Remembering little things about mi madre and things she taught me that really come in handy now
>Accents
>Jeffrey Campbell sneakers
>Tough guy sodas
>Almonds
>Avocados
>Skinny boys with tattoos
>Legos
>Discounts
>Snacks
>This freaking song LaserLight by Jessie J....BOPPIN'
>House of Harlow sunnies
>Nicki Minaj lipstick/gloss
>My coworkers & their snugs
>Peektures
>Studs
>Noise canceling headphones
>Falafel whilst sitting on the floor
>People I don't want to punch while having a conversation with them
>Crafts
>Dooodles
>How Thanksgiving Eve became a unofficial holiday primarily as an excuse to draaaank
>Hot water & heat (f you Sandy)
>Walk the Moon
> Being able to hang out with the Wolf Pack for the week, definitely necessary for our sanity. 

XXXO! 
I'm gonna go spend the afternoon photographing seester & Tot and then go get our West Virginian drink on...let's just hope no one ends up in the ER this time...more on that later. 

giggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment